North carolina

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by LakeSide Lawn and Landscape, Mar 12, 2003.

1. ace329

ace329 LawnSite Member

Emeraldscapes Lawn Solution, will be serving the Alamance county area starting spring 2004. Any advice would be appreciated. Email me at:

thanks in advance
    Emeraldscape Lawn Solution
    Mike T
  2. KerryB

KerryB LawnSite Senior Member

No just kidding. Best of luck to ya.
    Best advice I can think of is PLAN PLAN PLAN. Always expect the unexpected, Always remember if it can go wrong it probably will.
    Start out with the best equipment you can afford. Dont expect to become rich over night. Find a good dealer. For you equipment . lol
    And always always have fun. If you dont have fun and enjoy this work it will kill ya.
  3. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

Where are you working in Harnett?:gunsfirin
  4. NCSULandscaper

NCSULandscaper Banned

Bump this up again and see if we can get some new NC people to post. Glad to see everyone here.
  5. thfireman

thfireman LawnSite Senior Member

Still in Charlotte!
  6. MudslinginFX4

MudslinginFX4 LawnSite Bronze Member

Raleigh/Durham for normal maintnence... and surrounding cities for bigger projects.

7. TLC4Carolina

TLC4Carolina LawnSite Member

Transitional Lawn Care (TLC) located in Concord, NC. Serving Concord and surrounding cities.
  8. jasond

jasond LawnSite Member

Sure would be good if we had an NC site just for lawn maintenance folks like ourselves...especially for equipment, it seems that I always have something for sale!
  9. broken leg

broken leg LawnSite Senior Member

It's allways good to here from people in NC are you going to jhondeer days next week.
  10. broken leg

broken leg LawnSite Senior Member

I forgot to add your question well be answered at that show or the green and grow in January