north country organics

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by gardener, Dec 30, 2006.

1. gardener

gardener LawnSite Member

has any one used the north country organics product? and if so which ones have you had good performance with.

2. gardener

gardener LawnSite Member

tried to reply with my fist post but for what ever reasons it would not send. yes i will be going to the new england grows show and will visit n.c.o.. one day closer to spring.

3. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

i have not used any of there stuff as of yet but it looks good
    now with shipping that might be another story

4. MaineFert

MaineFert LawnSite Member
    from Maine

We are in Maine and use Nutrients PLUS very nice products with great pricing. drop me aline if you want to know more about what products they have because we have used just about all of them.

5. gardener

gardener LawnSite Member

Hi Maine Fert, tried to / p.m. but for what ever reason nothing happened. Yes, give me your results with Nutrients Plus - the product type that you are using for each application thru out the season. Where are you buying your product? Is it 99% / 100% organic. looking forward to your information.

6. dallen

dallen LawnSite Member

Somewhere I picked up a brochure on the Nutrient Plus line. I would like to know about your experiences with these products. How much are your paying and where do you obtain them?

7. MaineFert

from Maine

We have been using them for 2 seasons now, and the results are very nice. 100% organic products are available such as CGM and poultry manure fert. They also have bridge products as well as pre emergent. I would love to discuss it more, but i am not sure there is enough room here! Drop me an email. I think you can access it from here.

8. dallen

dallen LawnSite Member

Hey, MainFert, I'd like to get your inputs on some ideas I'm working on. Did they do away with the private email option? Contact me at <focusformulations@yahoo.com> and I'll send some stuff your way.

9. MaineFert

from Maine

I just dropped you an email. Thanks

10. dutchman

dutchman LawnSite Member
    from CT

Do they have a Web Side