1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

North Mississippi

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by TimmayB4, Jun 11, 2007.

1. TimmayB4

TimmayB4 LawnSite Member
    from OB,MS

I was just wondering who was from North mississippi, I live in Olive Branch and started up over a year ago. If anyone has extra yards I would be gald to buy. Also any pointers whold be great. How much to yall get for yards around here??
  2. BQLC

BQLC LawnSite Senior Member

there are several from that area on this site, I am from South Ms about as far south as you can get. Welcome to lawnsite
  3. DPAT

DPAT LawnSite Member

Im From Southaven
  4. deltascapes

deltascapes LawnSite Member

I live about an hour south and come to southaven treat lawns for weed control. The place is booming. I am thinking of opening a branch there. I don't see why you don't have more business than you need. All it takes is hard work. The best thing is to network with people in the industry that are in your area.
  5. DPAT

DPAT LawnSite Member

So What City You From
  6. TimmayB4

TimmayB4 LawnSite Member
    from OB,MS

I was living on the olive branch southaven line but just moved back into memphis. I still go cut two days a week. I m still trying to grow I think next year will be a great year for me.. atleast i hope. any poniters or advice would be great. Also i am worried about this winter what do yall do.. any ideas.. and if you ever need any help i will be glad too.

7. DPAT

DPAT LawnSite Member

well for winter i just work for my uncle but the only pointer i have is put your business out there and word of mouth helps alot. i said the same thing about this year and it was great. just get out there and try something see if it works how many accounts do you have
  8. DPAT

DPAT LawnSite Member

How Many Yards Do You Have Total Timmyb
  9. Sweet Tater

Sweet Tater LawnSite Silver Member

I am from North Ms, Burnsville,Iuka,Corinth Area. Sweet Tater's Lawn Service. This is my first year in business. Currently 7 Customers and looking. Any advice or suggestions welcome.

"If any man will not work, neither shall he eat."
    2 Thess 3:10

96 Dodge 1500 long bed
    Exmark Laser Z 48"
    Tractor Supply Blower
    Tractor Supply Line Trimmer
    Weed Eater edger
    Generic 6x10 trailor
  10. DPAT

DPAT LawnSite Member

Welcome To Lawnsite This Site Will Help.