North West Mississippi

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by deltascapes, Aug 29, 2006.

1. deltascapes

deltascapes LawnSite Member

Wanting to find Lawn care companies in NW Mississippi. My Company is a chemical application for weed control looking to join forces

2. GriffinLawnService

GriffinLawnService LawnSite Member

If you were in south central I could help you out but I dont know anyone in the northwest

3. deltascapes

how south central have a guy that use to work for me and started a lawn mowing business in the jackson area that has promised me a few accounts

4. GriffinLawnService

GriffinLawnService LawnSite Member

Well I am in lawrence county. Jackson is about an hour from here.

5. mr.we.mow.grass

mr.we.mow.grass LawnSite Member

to bad you are not in desoto ms

6. deltascapes

mr. we mow grass we are wanting to extend to desoto booming area we are licensed in tn we use to spray the agricenter was subcontract and residential but the guy went belly up spent more than he was making

7. ArchiesLawns

ArchiesLawns LawnSite Member
    from Alabama

where are you in northwest mississippi? I have some good contacts in north mississippi. We may be able to work something out.

8. deltascapes

ArchiesLawnsour area of coverage south boundary is highway 82, east is I-55, north is I-40, west is the MS River. i am licensed in MS & TN. we go where the work is. thanks for any help.

9. ArchiesLawns

ArchiesLawns LawnSite Member
    from Alabama

What town is your office located? Do you do more residental or commercial work. I have a friend in the Southaven area that he could give you some business. If you want to send me a private message and tell me a little bit about your company & how to get in contact with you I will forward him an email.

Thanks
    Archie

10. deltascapes

Looking for a GOOD lawn care company that wants to add chemical application for weed free yard. we are not in the mowing business so would be a complimentary service with a non-compete business. I am looking for a reliable company to treat there lawns ONLY (in there service area). I have been in business for 10 yrs. and licensed, bonded, and insured in TN and MS.