1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Northeast Louisiana

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MIDSOUTH, Feb 17, 2001.

MIDSOUTH LawnSite Senior Member

anybody from northeast louisiana beside myself or moonarrow
  2. Vibe Ray

Vibe Ray LawnSite Senior Member

SouthEast LA here.
  3. Joatmon

Joatmon LawnSite Member
    from LA

I'm here beside you in Lincoln Parish. Other than me, you & Moonarrow...it's just us (unless there are a few lurkers).

4. moonarrow

moonarrow LawnSite Member

Midsouth and Joatman, hang in there , there wil be more of us as time goes, for a over a year it was only me, I was glad to see yall finally join and in time I think more wll be joining, I think that by reading the post on lawnsite it helps in many ways by inproving the lawn business both by quality and showing us that we can be friends and not enemies, as it seems that the later is the frame of mind around here, and that we don't have to be a bunch of back stabbers. I has been great getting to know you Joey and I am looking forward to meeting you Joatman. By the way Joatman have you checked out the guys at POWER Products of Ruston they are great guys to work with and will really take care of you
  5. Stonewall

Stonewall LawnSite Senior Member

I met my at Auburn Avenue Presbyterian Church in Monroe. I had to take her back across the river to south MS.

How do you like the mulch master kit on your Scag? My dealer hasn't gotten one yet, but I want to look into it.
  6. Hardy Enterprises

Hardy Enterprises LawnSite Member

I can see it across the river.