1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Northeast news alert

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bmh1202, Jun 23, 2003.

1. bmh1202

bmh1202 LawnSite Member

I took a break from building the Ark and stepped outside. There was a VERY bright yellowish light in the sky. I called the NWS and they said it was a thing called the Sun. Said it used to be seen around here all the time, but has been tough to spot lately.:D Seriously though. There is not a cloud in the sky today, it's beautiful. Maybe I can start to get caught up. I was beginning to think they were going to shut down the lawn care forum and relocate everyone to the watergardening one:)

2. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

I am in for lunch and can't believe the great weather myself. Time to get back to work and get caught up.

Gravely_Man

3. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

just got in from doing 2 prop's to catch up from last week. It's absolutely gorgeous outside today. They even claim that it'll stay sunny for the entire week!

4. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Can't believe it...got sunburned today and I enjoyed it:D

5. BigEd

BigEd LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

It got up around 92 degrees here today and the sun was bright.Sure has been a while:blob2:

6. Gtotoy

Gtotoy LawnSite Member

It hurt me eyes!!@!