1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Northern Kentucky

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Johnny, Jan 14, 2004.

1. Johnny

Johnny LawnSite Member

Boone, Kenton, & Campbell Counties.

Looking for local lco's, to refer work to or sub to. I don't like saying no to people and leaving them hanging. I would rather make a referal or a phone call.

I am located in Hebron. And I specialize in residential lawn and landscape maintanance (not fert/pest applications) and light landscape installs.

Please post or pm me.
  2. turfquip

turfquip LawnSite Senior Member

Ed from Green Team here.

TurfQuip.com is my other pet project :).

I'm in Florence but serve Boone and Kenton Counties w/large property mowing and trimming, mole trapping and removal, retail plaza litter control and maintenance, hydroseeding, etc.

Call or PM me anytime. Green Team is in the phone book.

3. Johnny

Johnny LawnSite Member

Moving this thread back to the top.
  4. Fire/Grass

Fire/Grass LawnSite Member

Hey Johnny, I am also from the Hebron area. I'm looking at getting into the business myself on a part-time basis. I would like to touch base with you on bidding out jobs as far as cost and what the going rate is for mowing in this area based on lot size. I'm getting a big jump in planning. Not looking to actually get in the door till next mowing season. Infant twins at home kinda take up my time. LOL. So please, drop me a line would love to talk shop with a local.
  5. Fuzzster

Fuzzster LawnSite Member
    from KY

Hey gents, I'm just getting started this season (maybe) It may be too later for this season. I am in Kenton Co. I dont have any commercial equip. as of yet. Just rider, push, etc.... Would be glad to help out any way I can. Also would like to touch base sometime for gp.

Not sure how far out I'm gonna wander just yet since you have to have a license for each city you work in (so they tell me). But am focusing on this county for the time being.

Leave post or pm me sometime. Later
  6. kwelch

kwelch LawnSite Member

Anyone out there live in Northern Kentucky?
  7. kwelch

kwelch LawnSite Member

Anyone? :waving:
  8. jebbster007

jebbster007 LawnSite Member

louisville. if you get anything worth our time then mabey. no mowing to late anyway, but big 10,000 plus landscapes mabey
    fall is coming
  9. nherweck

nherweck LawnSite Senior Member

I'm only 16 and live in Florence, but service Florence, Burlington, Hebron, Elsmere, and Erlanger. I will be expanding to a few more cities next year and having two crews out an running.