Northern Tool

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mark, Feb 27, 2001.

1. Mark

Mark LawnSite Senior Member

I noticed that Northern-tool has a trimmer rack that uses spring tension slide clamps with an Automatic latch that locks it in place. The price was 159.99. Just wondered if anyone has purchased one from them. I did not find it on the search. Oh it holds three trimmers. Marks Mowing Service

2. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

The brand that they sell (I believe) is Trimmer Trap...do a search on that because that has been discussed. I do not have that rack so I could not tell you.

3. zipp669

zipp669 LawnSite Member

Mark
    I have a trimmer trap. didnt get it at northern as I have had it 4 about 4 years.
    Its save alot on your trimmers but it doesnt hold bike handled trimmers very well.
    it is worth it to save some room in the back of yor pick up.
    It also has a hole at the top so you can lock it
    jim

4. landscaper3

landscaper3 LawnSite Bronze Member

We have 2 of the Trimmer Trapp holders. 1 with 3 place trimmer holder the other with 4 place trimmer holder, we also have there water cooler racks, blower and gas holders along with the back pack blower racks. This is a safe way to tranport your equipment. The Trimmer trapp products are very highly recommended and worth every penny due to all have pre-drilled places to lock your equipment down to help prevent theft! Call them for a catalouge of their products (800-279-8727)

5. jeffex

jeffex LawnSite Bronze Member

I bought the trimmer trap rack from northern
    last yr. It works great. I lost the knob on
    mine that slides the hold down bar so be careful
    when you get yours and put thread lock on it. I'm
    going to order the backpack rack this yr.

6. bdemir

bdemir LawnSite Senior Member

I dont have the triimmer trap but do have the one from jungle jims and its awesome. The trimmers never can come out and it has a place for a lock and now mine are on their second year with no problems. They are a little expencive but to me it will last for a while because they are built so well.

Bedros

7. Greenkeepers

Greenkeepers LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

We use Jungle Jims as well and they work great. I got the whole package at the KY Expo 2 years ago for 2 somthing. 3 trimmer rack, water jug holder, 2 post backpack blower and locks on them...

8. Ace 1

Ace 1 LawnSite Member

Can anybody give me the number for the jungle jims also

9. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member