1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Northern Tools 200 Gal Sprayer

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by naturescaretaker, Sep 5, 2004.

1. naturescaretaker

naturescaretaker LawnSite Senior Member

Has anyone used the Northern Tools 200 Gal Skid sprayer? It looks to have a good price on it compared to say.... Lesco.

The Price of $2299.00 is pretty good from what we found. Lesco wants $3400 for thiers and we think that is a bit to high. Any other vendors we might look at?
  2. i have the nortern unit..mine has the honda 5.5 engine hypro d30 pump.

Word of advise if your reel is like mine where it bots on those welds will break.You better sure it up .Those welds broke on mine and the damn reel fell off the stand.
  3. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

I had a Northern 200 gal. Pump, Motor and tank are still OK but the frame and hose reel are junk. The Tank now sits on the ground and Pump and Motor are in the garage. The Hose Reel motor is on an other reel as a replacement and the rest was send to the dump. It was 3 years old.
  4. specialtylc

specialtylc LawnSite Bronze Member

I bought one in 1998 with Honda motor, D30 pump. Frame is crappy , Filter setup is crappy. But other components have held up fine. Last year I redid the whole thing, built my own frame and used a bigger tank. All is well now.