Northern Virginia Lunchtime

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by Mark McC, Dec 2, 2004.

1. Mark McC

Mark McC LawnSite Bronze Member

Dear fellow northern Virginia LCOs,

What say we get together for lunch sometime? Hoolie, I know you're on board, but there are others on this board from our neck of the woods.

We can talk about the Redskins, about business...shoot, we can even talk about lawyers.

Anyone game? Let's shoot for Saturday, January 8.

Who's on board?

2. HOOLIE

HOOLIE LawnSite Gold Member

Jan 8 sounds good...I was gonna suggest sometime after New Year's, when I've got a clean slate. Hopefully there will be something good with the Skins to talk about...

3. Mark McC

Hoolie, I should probably tell you that I'm a Dallas fan. It's not that I dislike the Redskins...it's a great franchise and they've been super opponents for Dallas. I just like Dallas more than I like Washington. Gibbs, especially, is top shelf.

So, if you promise not to say anything nasty about FSU, we'll be ooootay!

Anyone else wanna join in? C'mon, you guys. Sign up!

4. Gilla Gorilla

Gilla Gorilla LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah that sounds good. As far as I know I can be there and look forward to it.

5. Mark McC

Okay, we're up to three. Can you guys think of any other lawnsite.com members in our area?

6. HOOLIE

HOOLIE LawnSite Gold Member

The only one I can think of off the top of my head is Gravely Man. Oh, and FSU is OK by me.

7. I'll mark my calender, will depend some what on the location!

I'm just 20 miles west of fredericksburg, in fact half way between fredericksburg and culpeper! Of course, that's if you will include me!
    tim

Ps, who's buying?

8. Mark McC

This is my first year in the business, so I'm certainly NOT buying. But yes, Tim, we do allow those from your part of the state to join in. We're...dare I say it...multigeographic!

How PC of us, eh? This is cool, though. I'm looking forward to this!

9. Gilla Gorilla

Hey Marc there is another guy down in the Culpeper area also. I have not seen him on the site lately though, I will try to remember who it is or find out by searching some older threads.

P.S. since this is my first year also I damn sure am not able to buy for anyone but myself either. LOL and am looking forward to this also

10. Gilla Gorilla

I found him. Its Upsondown out of Culpeper. It has been about two months since he has posted or replied to anything on this site though. Maybe he will see this thread.