Northern Virginia

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by RyanA97, Jun 19, 2014.

1. RyanA97

RyanA97 LawnSite Member

Hey there! Just trying to start a thread for the Northern Virginia area. I am 16 and operate solely within my neighborhood of over 900 homes in Chantilly, VA. I have about 15 weekly accounts. I know some of you all are from around here also. So feel free to use this as the NOVA thread.
    -Ryan Allain
    Owner, Lawn Brothers Lawn Care
    "Quality and Affordable
    Lawn Services"

2. Clippers PLS

Clippers PLS LawnSite Bronze Member

I live in reston. We do about 400 properties throughout fairfax.

3. Altair

Altair LawnSite Member

Hi all. I am out here in Loudoun County. Curious if anyone has a source for ethanol free fuel in the area. From what I have found, I have to head out to Winchester or Charlestown, WV to find any ethanol free gas stations.

4. caseysmowing

caseysmowing LawnSite Bronze Member

Google royal stations to see if you have any close. We have a few that offer 87 up to 93 ethanol free.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Altair

Altair LawnSite Member

Thanks for the tip.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Yellow Lab Landscape

Yellow Lab Landscape LawnSite Member

I'm in Winchester and use Liberty. I'm not aware of any others out towards you.

7. Townhouse Yards

Townhouse Yards LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

I'm in Vienna, but might service Oakton if I really like the gig. 18 yrs old, do mostly clean-ups and small installs.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Dyllan78

Dyllan78 LawnSite Member

I own a Lawn treatment business in Fairfax. I service a good amount of houses in Dominion valley, Chantilly area, Ashburn, Sterling and Great falls. I have customers in other areas as well but the majority of my homes are in the areas I mentioned. I work well with all the companies who refer me and have great customer feedback. If anyone needs my services PM me so I can give you my company info.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
    CozyLawnCare likes this.