Northwest Houston/ Katy area

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by skurkp, Oct 24, 2005.

1. skurkp

skurkp LawnSite Member

Looking for some one to network with, I am in Cypress and have an interest in commercial landscape and maintenance.

2. SouthernYankee

SouthernYankee LawnSite Senior Member

I am in spring/the woodlands area, not many guys on lawnsite from Houston

3. skurkp

skurkp LawnSite Member

Hi, thanks for the reply, I have posted on here before and no-one replied. I am in Cypress, I service commercial properties and have only 3 residential. I am solo and would like to and am trying to become larger so to have to have several crews. I started in the business doing long grass and just in the past two seasons have taken on short grass commercial jobs. Took the class for irrigation and just took the test on Oct. 07, haven't found out wet if I passed or not. I work full time for Stewart & Stevenson in the maintenance department and do lawn care on fri, sat, & sun. How about yourself?

4. SouthernYankee

SouthernYankee LawnSite Senior Member

I am full service landscaper...except irragation. I foucus on mowing accounts and I am currently only res., but I would like to get some commerical accounts.

I moved here this summer so its been a little tough, but I am doing well for the time I have been here. I researched the Houston market for about 8 months before I moved here, so I had an idea of what the spring/the woodlands area would be like. My fiannce lives here and I have been lucky to get a lot of contacts through my father in law.

I bought some equipment over at cypress lawn and tractor, on grant road

Sometime this month I am getting my bobcat and dumptruck shipped down here.

If you know anyone that is in the bobcat buisness or needs some work let me know.