Nortrac 254 value?

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by Lawnworks, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

I am thinking of buying a Nortrac(jinma) 254 tractor w/ front end loader. It has 32 hours. I believe it has a hydraulic leak in one of the cylinders. I think they will take 3k. The only reason I am buying is to resell. I would think that this tractor would bring 5k-5.5k on ebay, but there really isn't too many on ebay that are similar that have sold. What do you think?

Tractor2.jpg

2. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

it might bring more than that their about a dozen similar ones on ebay right now with reserves a little higher

3. Lawnworks

from usa

It might. Most of the ones on ebay are new w/ a warranty, so it hard to know what it will go for. Worst case scenario I can't see it going lower than 3k.

4. treeman06

treeman06 LawnSite Member

junk ,junk, junk

5. Lawnworks

from usa

I don't care if it is junk or not... all I would look like to know is what the value of the tractor is so I can resell it and make a profit.

6. Maintenance Man

Maintenance Man LawnSite Member

You are a scamer

7. Lawnworks

from usa

Please explain yourself?

8. Maintenance Man

I think this was your quote

"I don't care if it is junk or not... all I would look like to know is what the value of the tractor is so I can resell it and make a profit. "

Don't think I want to buy anything from you! How would you feel if you paid full price for "junk" and found out the guy who sold it to you said this! I bet you won't tell him the truth about how you bought it just to make a buck! I can see if you put some work into something like a house or were selling something new like wholesale - retail but to just come out and say I don't care if its junk...just want to make a buck. How else would you describe a scammer?:nono:

9. Lawnworks

from usa

I guess you took what I said wrong. What I meant to say was "I don't care if you think jinma tractors(in general) is junk. That is not the point of my thread. These tractors are worth something to someone... I just want to know how much. Of course, there would be nothing wrong w/ the tractor that I do not disclose about the tractor if I sold it... plus it only has 32 hours!

10. Maintenance Man

Ok my bad! As long as you can see how that sounded!