Not here yet

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by Palmer'sLS, May 30, 2006.

1. Palmer'sLS

Palmer'sLS LawnSite Senior Member

Hi PJ, i guess you were right when you said that yall couldnt keep those 19/52 mini-z's in stock...my dealer told me today...and when i called, it was not here today, hes not sure what day it will get here...i wanted to try it out on my biggest account tommorow..maybe it will come in, i cant wait. just wanted to vent a little cause im real excited about being able to ride, and not walk anymore!!!!:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

E-mail me the dealer information as well as yours and I will check the status of your mower.

Pj

3. Palmer'sLS

i sent you a pm....didnt know how to do that email...lol:hammerhead:

4. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

I received your PM and your e-mail, I talked to the rep that handles that area and he was to check on it.

Pj

5. Palmer'sLS

thanks alot pj, i really appreciate it

6. Palmer'sLS

so i called my dealer again today, he says its not here again....i say, man ive already sold my old mower, and now i am out in the cold....so he says he can gaurantee me that it will be here tommorow morin, (he says its in fishersville va), anyways, he told me that hustler was gonna throw in the stripe kit for free, because i have been waitin for a week to get this mower:dancing: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :weightlifter: :dancing: .....i think that goes to show how much you all at hustler believe in treating the customer right....so now for the fourth time this week, i cant wait til tommorow

7. Palmer'sLS

So, i got my min-z today...finally..ITS WONDERFUL....i have been kickin myself all day for not gettin one of these sooner....i mean this is simply the best mower i hav ever used. I cut 5" grass full speed today, and the mower didnt notice it at all. PJ, thanks for your help, and thatnk you hustler for making the best mower i have ever owned....

one question though...i have the stripe kit on at 3/8"...but im not noticing a very strong stripe....is this the norm??? any help is appreciated

8. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

Good to hear.
    What stripe kit do you have? we do not offer one for the Mini Z / Super Mini Z anymore....

Pj

9. Palmer'sLS

its the rubber kind....with the bracket and all....

10. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

Well if it is the Hustler kit, I guess your lucky you got it, because we haven't made them in a while, and there are many people looking for them.....lol...lol...
    You can adjust it lower, but then be aware you may run into problems hanging up in areas you didn't before, this is one of the reasons we stopped making this kit.

Pj