1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Not irrigation but a trench

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by SprinklerGuy, Aug 24, 2007.

1. I remembered Rotors pics of trenches and since I was trenching yesterday for some electrical as well...I thought I'd show him what 24 inches really is ;)

The first pic is of Pikes Peak off in the distance.....the job I was at was a 60 acre parcel with no house on it.....just a barn...and it was worth about 1.2 million based on its location...

I was trenching for some electrical for an electrical contractor....my po dunk town only has one rental yard and they have an 1820.....not the best machine to go that deep in our Decomposed Granite soil....

Anyway...here it is....beautiful Colorado day....

2. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Don't ya just love Colorado. I enjoy seeing Pikes Peak every day. Started raining here again about 4:00 this morning. Phone is slow again.

Friday Afternoon Club at the shop today.
  3. Speaking of shops...I may be moving offices myself to a spot w/ tons of traffic...more for my "other" business than my sprinkler busines...I can put up a large sign here and the rent is much the same....

4. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

Nice pics Tony... thanks for sharing.
  5. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Nice spot, Tony, looks like a fairly level spot for the Airstream when we come
    bumbling thru!:)
  6. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

that looks like some good diggin.