1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

not logging in when I come to site

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by soccer coach, Oct 30, 2002.

1. soccer coach

soccer coach LawnSite Member
    from midwest

Is anyone having trouble with this? I lost all my private messages I had saved.

2. greenman

greenman LawnSite Addict

No, I don't have that problem. the problem that I have is the pages loading really slow or not loading at all and getting a "web site not responding" window. I so aggravating. Its not my computer either. This site is the only thing that I have trouble with.

3. LSAdmin

LSAdmin Web Developer Staff Member

Can you please tell us at what specific time you find the site slow? I moved LawnSite to a new server yesterday evening and most people find it much faster now.

Thanks,

Pierre-Luc Soucy

4. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

I believe everyone became "logged out" when the server move occurred.
    Because when LS was back up and running and I got here, I was logged out, and I had to log back in.

Once you logged back in, are you sure that all of your private messages are gone?

5. LSAdmin

LSAdmin Web Developer Staff Member

That's right, the cookie you had was set for "*.lawnsite.com", while the site now temporarily is at 207.44.158.62. Since the old cookie wasn't recognized by the new server, you were asked to login again.

Pierre-Luc

6. soccer coach

soccer coach LawnSite Member
    from midwest

After I logged back in it was fine. My saved P.M.'s are gone but no big deal. I have been away from the board for abit because the thing was soo slow and wouldn't load half the time I just gave up. Good to hear that has been fixed. :)

7. greenman

greenman LawnSite Addict

It has just been slow from time to time here lately, the more people on here, the slower.

It s seems to be working really good now. Real fast. Thanks!