not only off subject but off board

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by Newby08, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Newby08

Newby08 LawnSite Senior Member

I know this has nothing to do with organics, other than putting some down, but I have come to trust most of your opinions very much. So, I'm looking at a 200 gal Lesco Space Saver new for about $3500. Any thoughts as to whether this is the one to go with or should I look elsewhere. Price needs to be right there at the same or less, if anyone has a used one in the GA area, you know, since there are so many people from Georgia in this organics forum.

2. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Honestly I don't know if that price is roght on or not. I'm sure they are all close to the same... But the Lesco sprayers are really NICE. Well built and use all top of the line components.

3. Newby08

Newby08 LawnSite Senior Member

well the price is the price, its a dealer and it seems to be about the same, i just wanted to get peoples thoughts about the product itself. Or if there is another one that they might recommend instead for about the same money.

4. phasthound

phasthound LawnSite Platinum Member

The space saver will work well if you are always going to apply one product a day. I prefer to have a 2 tank system that will allow me to custom mix for each job if necessary.

5. treegal1

treegal1 LawnSite Gold Member

go get it we run 2 one in van and one in a pickup truck
    we love em and are trouble free. just change the filtre

6. tadhussey

tadhussey LawnSite Senior Member

I find the price is rarely "the price." Depends on the industry, but I know with my microscope, I saved about $1200 by talking to a couple of different dealers and getting quotes. Can't hurt to check...