not to poke fun at...

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Joey bag a' donuts, Feb 3, 2006.

1. Joey bag a' donuts

Joey bag a' donuts LawnSite Member

2. TURFLORD

TURFLORD LawnSite Senior Member

Pretty scary.:eek:

3. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Why would anyone want to have potential customers see that work????? I would not be proud of that! (no offense)

4. echovalley

echovalley LawnSite Member
    from CT

Got to love it :dizzy:

5. Redneckn

Redneckn LawnSite Senior Member

Look. We aren't professional web designers. We don't have the best machines in the world either. But we get the grass cut. So give a break!!!

ok, kidding...haha.. That was a terrible site, terrible work, and the mower looked like it's been dropped a few times...

6. Joey bag a' donuts

Joey bag a' donuts LawnSite Member

the best one is the guy edging the drive way with the weed whacker...Just his hat alone, imagine these guys showing up at your house with hats on like that...now Im not judging their character or work ethic...its funny though

7. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Wow, they do great work! I am sure that website helped them double there customer base!:laugh: :laugh:

8. Redneckn

Redneckn LawnSite Senior Member

I can't recall the brand of that machine. I know it is more or less a Grasshopper. But it carries some other name. We used to work on 1 when I was still in Louisiana...

9. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

did you find that site on here?? wow, thats rediculous

10. Jpocket

Jpocket LawnSite Silver Member

All I can say is OMG!!!!!....The only thing I see good in those pictures is the out Front Z