1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Not too happy with Turf Magazine

Discussion in 'LawnSite.com/TURF Magazine e-Reports' started by Chris1594, Dec 17, 2008.

1. Chris1594

Chris1594 LawnSite Member

well 2 months ago I "Subscribed" to their magazine subscription online and still waiting and no mag what if I want to Tell friends in the biz about this mag how can I say "wow this magazine is really good you guys should check it out" so im just saying that some one really dropped the ball sorry people im just venting but just saying that im not happy with Turf Mag thanks for listening to me vent people :hammerhead:
  2. ------------patience-------------
  3. Chris1594

I have just never seen a magazine company that takes so long
  4. Dean of Green

Dean of Green LawnSite Senior Member

Is it possible that you subscribed to have access to the online edition and did not opt for the hard copy magazine? I don't know how Turf does it but many mags are going with this option to save on printing.
  5. Chris1594

I will have to double check I could of sworn I cliked on having it sent to the home
  6. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

7. LawnTamer

LawnTamer LawnSite Gold Member

One time, I let my subscription expire. I emailed, and not only got resubscribed, but they sent me the 4 months of issues I had missed. About 2 weeks of bathroom reading material.:laugh::laugh:
  8. LushGreenLawn

LushGreenLawn LawnSite Silver Member

I had my magazine pretty quickly after subscribing, I think it was only a week or two.
  9. Chris1594

10. Danscapes

Danscapes LawnSite Senior Member

It's a great Mag, if you like thumbing through 1000 ads to find 1 story.