not very pleased...

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by slowleak1, Jul 13, 2008.

1. slowleak1

slowleak1 LawnSite Senior Member

ok so a month ago i bought a new Hustler Fasttrak superduty 36"

my delaer mentioned nothing about all these deals with Hustler for the low interest rates/financing offers. also never mentioned the $600 off deal either. is there anything i can do now to at least get the low interest rate? mine is HIGH and i have not made the first payment on it yet. i wish i would have known about this section of the site before i purchased mine:cry::cry::cry:

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

How much did you pay for the mower?
    Not all dealers participate in the special pricing and financing, it is 100% dealer optional.
    The only finance option we had that was low interest a month ago was the 1.9% program, the others are new as of July 1st.
    As for the financing, you will have to talk to your dealer and the finance company about that, we don't have any control over the finance company the dealer used.

Pj

3. slowleak1

the out-the-door total was $5400, including tax. i didnt know i could finance through hustler, or i would have. my interest rate now is ridiculous. i didnt know if i would have been able to do a transfer to the hustler card from the other company and get the lower interest rate or not, if so i would like to go that route and finance through hustler

4. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

The promo price on that mower would of been $4,999.00, it sounds like the dealer used that price, how much was your tax?
    As to putting it on the Hustler card now, I don't think that can happen, although talk to your dealer.
    Also, if the dealer used the promo price, the Hustler sponsored finance programs are not eligible, they cant be used together.

Pj

5. slowleak1

cool. i feel a little better now. thanks for the super quick replies!

BTW the mower is awesome, except for the fact i cant use the flex products on it!

6. rwells

rwells LawnSite Member

Can you get a Fasttrak SD with a 36" deck? The smallest I have found is 48".
    Thanks

7. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

Yes.
    FasTrak Super Duty 17HP Kaw KAI / 36" 928192 $5,599.00

8. blackandgold

blackandgold LawnSite Senior Member

Ozark Outdoors in Springfield MO ---4 mioles north of you---sold a 36 Super Duty (formerly Mini Z) not too long ago. Go see Rick or Scott.