Nothing but Good

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by MR. Nomo, Nov 12, 2003.

1. MR. Nomo

MR. Nomo LawnSite Member

I have had my Hustler since late March. Nothing but great thing's to say with some slight exception when cutting thick wet grass.
    I noticed the paint comming off of the leading edge of my deck which I assumed was normal for wear. Upon closer inspection I noticed that it was chipping/flaking off. I then noticed on the rear of the deck the same problem was occuring were there is no possiblity of wear problems.
    I took it to my dealer and they conccured that the paint was flaking off with ease and said they would replace the deck no question's ask!
    WOW!!! Now that's standing behind your equipment...

Thanks Hustler!

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

We do stand behind our product 110%
    We are addressing the paint issue.
    We hope to have our new paint system in use by the 1st of the year.
    We broke ground in the spring on a plant addition (40K square feet) in part of this addition there is a new paint system is being installed, the latest, most advanced powder coat paint system.
    This will make the Hustler even more indestructible in the very near future.
    Thank you for your patronage.

Pj

3. imograss

imograss LawnSite Senior Member

im having the same paint issue with my super z, what should i do?

4. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

Please have your dealer contact our service department, make sure he has your model #, serial #, and date of purchase.

Pj

5. AintNoFun

AintNoFun LawnSite Bronze Member

what do you think a reasonable amout of time is. Our machines are 1 and 2 years old. The paint is very bad on them as well.

6. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

Like the above post, you need to contact your dealer and let them know, make sure you have all your info.
    The dealer will contact our service dept, and they will take care of your problem.

Pj