Nothing to do but wait now.

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Kelly's Landscaping, Jan 15, 2004.

1. Kelly's Landscaping

Kelly's Landscaping LawnSite Platinum Member

I took the supervisors test for pesticide yesterday in CT. and now have a 1-2 week wait for results to see if I can go on to take my oral part of the test. Not to sure how I did though I have taken the test before you need a 75 and a 75 on the test its divided into 2 parts last time was like 3 years ago and I got a 92 and a 73. I know I aced the core part again and this time I did know my identification cold so I aced that as well as the math. But this test was different then the last one I got 20 questions in a row on the chinch bug. Which I soon found out I have more to learn. Any one know how they do the grading I know last time I didn’t know chems identification or insects to well and got a 73 so I know the math really saved my butt it has to be 20% or more of the grade I wonder what the identification of the slides is and weather I will have picked up enough points to move to the next stage.

2. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Well I hope you passed :)

3. Kelly's Landscaping

Kelly's Landscaping LawnSite Platinum Member

Took a second try and I have been waiting since feb 11 but today I finaly got my results and can report I have passed the written test now I get to move on to the oral later this month.