Noticing Lots of "Logo" Posts...

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by JLeigh, Sep 17, 2006.

1. JLeigh

JLeigh LawnSite Member

...so I thought I would share this logo website. It's a forum consisting of qualified designers who compete to get the project. Basically, how it works is you register with the site, and decide in advance what you are offering to pay for a logo (you get to decide..it's usually $100 or more, but I have seen less offered), and then you pre-pay for it. Once you have paid, you are allowed to post your project/specifications in the designer's forum. At that point, the design members compete to create the winning design. Once you choose the winner, the project is closed, and the winning designer works with you until the logo is finished. You can look around at the active projects to get a feel for how it works here: http://www.designoutpost.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=9

BTW...I am not in any way affiliated with this site, I just enjoy watching the projects. :)

2. General Landscaping

General Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

If you want to go cheaper or just play around, this one usually has 4-5 people turning out good stuff. You can arrange to buy afterward if it's something you really like.

laughing bird design forums
    Scroll to "logos wanted"