notification??

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by ajordan193, Oct 12, 2005.

1. ajordan193

ajordan193 LawnSite Senior Member
    from WNY

Is there anyway i can get a notification if someone responds to a post of mine??

2. JasonX

JasonX LawnSite Member

Click “Thread Tools” above your post. Then choose “Subscribe to this Thread.” It gives you the choices for notification: “Instant notification by email,” “Daily updates by email,” or “Weekly updates by email.” Then click “Add Subscription.”

3. ajordan193

from WNY

Thanks a lot man

4. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

If you post in a thread or start one of your own you should be automatically subscribed. Is your email account valid that you used? are the notifications maybe going to your junkmail folder instead?

Even my Hotmail dosn't like Lawnsites emails. It has a yellow bar at the top that says that "the sender ID could not be verified" But they do go to my inbox now.

5. ajordan193

from WNY

Everything works i just got notified by e-mail thanks ya'll

6. JasonX

JasonX LawnSite Member

As Jason Rose just mentioned if you click on “User CP.” Then click “Edit Options” on the left. Then scroll down to “Messaging & Notification.” You can change the “Default Thread Subscription Mode” to: “Do not subscribe,” “No email notification,” “Instant email notification,” “Daily email notification,” or “Weekly email notification.” When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic this will automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.