Novae Gridiron Trimmer Racks

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by drive20smoke, Jun 9, 2006.

1. drive20smoke

drive20smoke LawnSite Member

Hey Guys,

After considering the Trimmer Trap, Green Touch, Precor and several other brands of equipment racks, I recently bought a set of Gridiron trimmer racks off ebay. I got the 3' posts, two trimmer brackets and a water cooler holder for around $85.00 new. When I received them and measured my trailer (6x12 tandem), I figured out that I need the 4' post and another set of brackets. My problem is communication with Novaecorp is virtually impossible, as i called them to order the lock set (which was not included and is probably the most important piece for me ) and they forwarded me to a company called Pace in Michigan that only does business with dealers. I am in Lexington, Kentucky and there are apparently NO dealers in my area. The closest I have found is in Cincinnati, but they don't stock gridiron parts, only order them from Pace. It appears to be a vicious cycle in which the customer is left out. Soo.... Has anyone in the region dealt with Novae or had any success ordering extra parts for the system through a local dealer? I would be willing to travel a reasonable distance to try and make an exchange, OR be willing to trade or sell the 3' foot post and water cooler bracket to a lawnsite member or any interested party. Please advise. Thanks

2. Aaron's Lawn Care

Aaron's Lawn Care LawnSite Member

try using the "contact seller" feature to get in touch with the person who sold them to you. i bought mine on ebay and the guy was very helpful and threw in extra stuff that i needed for a few more $.

3. naturescape

naturescape LawnSite Bronze Member

Novae has been GREAT with me on the phone, no problems at all.

Try them again.

Tell them you tried Pace but to no avail. They need to send people to the distributor but if that's not working, they will sell parts direct to you.

The Gridiron AND the Proslide XT are GREAT products!

4. JTF40

JTF40 LawnSite Senior Member

My thoughts, exactly. I love my Gridiron rack !!!!!:usflag:

5. PLM-1

PLM-1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I've never had any problems getting in touch with them. GridIron racks rule!