Novae Gridiron Trimmer traps

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by samk, Feb 14, 2006.

1. samk

samk LawnSite Member

can get one for 245.00 has two 5' posts one water cooler holder, two trimmer holders, two chainsaw holders, backpack blower holder and lockset. dont know anything about these watched the video and they look cool. for those that have them how are they and how is this price?

2. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

I spent about $200 5 or 6 years ago for 2 posts and 2 trimmer mounts so I'd say that you're getting a real deal! No matter HOW EXPENSIVE they are, they're worth every penny. They are IMHO the most secure, adjustable, safest, trimmer/equipment racks around.

3. gl1200a

gl1200a LawnSite Senior Member

Watch on eBay as they are sometimes traded on there for a better deal yet. I got two 5' posts, 2 trimmer racks, cooler rack, chainsaw rack, bp blower rack, locking system and a few other stations all for $199.00 online at eBay.They are the best you can get as you can customize the location and height of all the items you add to the posts. You can't do any better than the Gridiron system.

4. zturncutter

zturncutter LawnSite Bronze Member

They are not as well advertised as many other systems but they are the best I have ever used or seen in use. They are solid and they hold the equipment securelyweightlifter

5. Quality Cuts PLS

Quality Cuts PLS LawnSite Member

Do a search on them, I posted some info on them last year or so. The best IMO.