Now Online

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Joey bag a' donuts, Feb 4, 2006.

1. Joey bag a' donuts

Joey bag a' donuts LawnSite Member

www.Morningtidelawn.com now online. Took a while to get this together but here she is...let me know what you guys think.:waving:

2. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks Great!!! Good luck with it!!

3. lawncuttinfoo

lawncuttinfoo LawnSite Bronze Member

that "nba" lawnmower is great, did you design that?

4. mak2

mak2 LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice, good job

5. out4now

out4now LawnSite Bronze Member
    from AZ

This is what I would say:

--Morningtide Lawn & Landscaping, LLC, located in Rochester Michigan, has been providing North Oakland and North Macomb residents with our services for commercial, residential, and senior center residents since 2003.
    Owner, Joshua M. Ackerman, has been in business for 10 years.
    Expressing his love for the outdoors by providing the highest quality services at the lowest prices possible are his primary goals.

Relying on word of mouth strategy, Morningtide is quickly becoming one of the areas most prominent lawn & landscaping company. With a consistently high standard of courteous professionalism that has become our benchmark of service, we have not just acquired customers, but have retained clients with a level of integrity and trust rarely seen in today’s world. Morningtide is dedicated to standing behind our work exemplified in our 95% retention rate of customers from previous years.

Lawn Service: With many lawn programs to choose from, Morningtide Lawn & Landscaping is happy to accommodate the various needs of our customers as well as your budget. Packages range from a full service package including fertilizer applications spaced throughout the growing season with a fall application. Perhaps you’re only looking for a professional lawn mowing service to manicure your lawn. Click on our services tab for more information on additional packages we offer.
    Mulch: Mulch applications spruce up the worst looking flowerbeds. Using the finest quality mulch and carefully preparing your beds results in a great combination of enhancements. From scent, to look and helping ease the amount of maintenance a flowerbed requiring mulch may be the choice for you. (not too sure what you wanted to say here)
    Our technicians are fully trained to accurately measure the required number of cubic yards your flowerbeds as well as additional areas where mulch is needed. With many different options available, you can choose the one that best fits your needs. Morningtide can also provide mulch delivery directly to your home if you are looking to acquire mulch in bulk.

Addtional comments: like the flash area at top left very much, good use of color, all the links work, like the photo inserts, would change the color on the hyperlinks in the left sidebar to some lighter shade, can barely make out the paypal link.
    Looks great though and good work.

6. Joey bag a' donuts

Thanks man, I like your alterations. Im going to use em.

7. out4now

out4now LawnSite Bronze Member
    from AZ

Glad you like the suggestions. Good luck. :waving:

8. Joey bag a' donuts

yeah, I took the "MLB" logo and photoshoped it. Im a huge baseball fan so I had to get that in there:drinkup:

9. Joey bag a' donuts

Yeah, I like those a lot...my brain was fried of trying to think up professional ways to describe everything...just goes to show another opinion can do a lot of good. thanks again.:drinkup: