1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

NP 205 BRACKETS

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by ERIC, Feb 24, 2000.

1. ERIC

ERIC LawnSite Member

I'M IN TROUBLE! I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THE 2O5 TRANSFER CASE HAD A BRACKET THAT CAME OFF OF THE PASSENGER SIDE AND ATTATCHED TO THE FRAME FOR SUPPORT. <br>DOES ANYBODY OUT THERE HAVE ONE OR HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS WHAT TO DO. ALL I HAVE IS THE TURBO 400 AND THE MATED 205 TRANSFER CASE READY TO PUT IN. IN PLACE OF A TURBO 350 ANDNP 203. I SHOULD HAVE REALIZED THOSE TWO STUDS ON THE TRANSFER CASE WERE THERE FOR A REASON. I AM JUST USED TO A 203, IT DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING LIKE THAT. IF ANYBODY HAS THE BRACKET(BRACE) THAT I AM TALKING ABOUT OR ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW, OR IF THEY KNOW WHERE TO GET ONE. I WAS ALSO WONDERING IF ANYBODY OUT THERE COULD TELL ME WHAT YEAR AND MODEL MY TRANNY IS OUT OF. THE ID NUMBER IS: 8623156 THANKS, ERIC

2. plowking35

plowking35 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S.E. CT

Heres a thought. HOW ABOUT A GM DEALER.<br>It cant cost that much dude.

3. SNOWMAN

SNOWMAN Guest

THE bracket you are refering to simply went up to a plate that went under your motor mount to add strength to your trans. case it is not a must you have it we discarded all of ours years ago.<br>I looking for a turbo 400 205 set up if any one out there has another one reasonable.

4. SNOWMAN

SNOWMAN Guest

THE bracket you are refering to simply went up to a plate that went under your motor mount to add strength to your trans. case it is not a must you have it we discarded all of ours years ago.<br>I looking for a turbo 400 205 set up if any one out there has another one reasonable.<br>