NS Dualiter alternative

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting, Jul 15, 2008.

1. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

I am looking for a copper or brass alternative to the Nightscaping Dualiter. A slim profile, up/down light using MR16 lamps.

Something with just a bit more fit and finish would be nice.

Not interested in Aluminium, Paint Grade or Stainless Steel thanks.

http://www.nightscaping.com/dualiter_cu.htm#

Have a great day.

2. pihta

pihta LawnSite Member

Not the same shape, but we use Unique's Orion9-12V with two MR-16 installed... some time with different wattages on up and down side (up 35w, down 20w for ex)

3. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

James,
    I know you hate Vista but here is what I suggest. The Vista 2522, very similar to the dualiter but much cleaner looking in my opinion.
    Good luck on your quest.

2522.jpg

4. irrig8r

irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member

5. irrig8r

irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member

6. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

Tim thank you so much... I have not seen that fixture before from Vista. I guess my catalogs are old. And no, I don't "hate" Vista, I just find that their customer service and delivery times are sometimes lacking. I actually use a moderate amount of Vista product here and there.

Gregg; that Beachside fixture is a bit long and a bit too shiny for the application, but thanks for bringing my attention to it.

Have a great day.

7. Lite4

Great! I am glad that helped.

8. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

Tim, although there is a BIG difference in the cost between the NS and the Vista product... (the vista is twice the price) the client will be going with the Vista.

Thanks for the suggestion and info.

Regards.

9. Lite4

You bet. I am glad I could help.

10. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

Hey Tim, get this....

So I show the client both the Nightscaping Dualiter and the Vista 2522. I am thinking the Vista is going to be the pick, no question about it.

WRONG!

The client prefers the more rustic looking Dualiter. So, as the old saying goes... The client is always right... The Dualiter it is.

Have a great day.