Nufarm (Riverdale) Escalade info please

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by FERT-TEK, Apr 30, 2005.

1. FERT-TEK

FERT-TEK LawnSite Bronze Member

I am looking for a product to replace Millenium Ultra for weed control in turf. My supplier recommended either the Nufarm Escalade or Speedzone since the Millenium Ultra isn't available any more. They cost the same and my supplier is steering me toward the Escalade for some reason. Have any of you guys used Nufarm Escalade yet? I cant find any information on it here although there is plenty on Speedzone which I hear and read that it is a great product.

2. FERT-TEK

Bump, has anyone even heard of this stuff, Escalade by Riverdale . I never heard of it but my supplier said he would use it over Speedzone. Maybe it just came on the market.

3. J Hisch

J Hisch LawnSite Senior Member

Yes, Just used it last week for the first time. I also boosted it with a little bit of quicksilver worked as well as Millenium Ultra.

4. FERT-TEK

any thoughts on it versus Speedzone? Flip a coin?

5. FERT-TEK

How well did it work? Would you recommend it? Did you get rain shortly after?

6. FERT-TEK

Bump, trying to get some exposure on this thread. Anyone using the Escalade care to share?