Number of accounts

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by ACutAbovesiny, Sep 27, 2006.

1. ACutAbovesiny

ACutAbovesiny LawnSite Senior Member

I hear you. All of our accounts are postage stamps. There isnt one thats even close to 1/4 acre. All the houses here are on top of each other.

We do have two sets of most the equipment. We rotate our mowers so we can service them during the season and not get held up with no equipment. All 21' push mowers. We have two trailers too. An open one and closed. We set the closed one up for the maintence and the closed one has our winter stuff on it...ATV, snow blower, etc. If we get enough accounts we can always store the winter stuff and use the open trailer for cutting too.

2. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

Sounds like a plan to me. Just make sure you buy stock in a goos aspirin company! As always with growth and more accounts, comes more headaches! HaHa.:laugh:

3. 83 confirmed for 2007, got ride of 15 cr*p lawns to subs, looking to get to 100 choice lawns this season.

4. NC_Irrigator

NC_Irrigator LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

300+ Active Customers

Irrigation

5. Wells

Wells LawnSite Member
    from SLC UT

Right around 150 weekly accounts and 2 crews.

6. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

You took the works out of my mouth Rod.

7. 2menandamower

2menandamower LawnSite Member

1st season I had 8 regular customers, year 2 I ended with 33. So far this season I have all 33 returning and have already added 5. So 38 Regular as of now and looking to grow that number before the heavy season starts.

8. jtoddjr89

jtoddjr89 LawnSite Member

I only have 11 acounts but that equalls to about 37 acres. hoping to and more acres soon. bidding on a 63 acre soon.

9. jtoddjr89

jtoddjr89 LawnSite Member

yes I live in a rural area with large lawns many 3 acres or more

10. JayD

JayD LawnSite Silver Member

How about the part timers? same question. how many accounts do you have and how long doe's it it take you to do them. How many helping you if any?