Number of accounts

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by ACutAbovesiny, Sep 27, 2006.

?

How many accounts do you have?

1. 0-25

153 vote(s)
    37.2%
  2. 26-50

107 vote(s)
    26.0%
  3. 51-100

82 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. 100+

69 vote(s)
    16.8%
  1. ACutAbovesiny

ACutAbovesiny LawnSite Senior Member

How many accounts do you have?

Also how long have you been in business?

2. Mike's Lawn & Snow

Mike's Lawn & Snow LawnSite Senior Member

been in business 6 years and have a 155 accounts and booked to the maximum 1 truck days a week 10 hr. days

3. jazak

jazak LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

I have 20 lined up for next yr; had only ten this yr. But I'm only 16 so its not that bad.:cool2: If I could drive a could easily triple that #.:clapping:

Dad had about 275 accounts 3yr.s into the business with 2 crews out mowing. Around here its easy to have lots of accounts because of how densely populated this area is. My 20 are only about 1block x 4 blocks deep from going door-to-door & handing out flyers.

4. ACutAbovesiny

ACutAbovesiny LawnSite Senior Member

Good luck to you and getting your license next year.

5. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

I'm 17 and have 15 accounts right now, all of them are in my neiborhood. I will have my license before next season and plan on doing alot more. I just need that driver's license because I'm all setup and ready to go.

6. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

i have 12 now and hoping on 30 next season. also a couple commercial. also want to get at leaste 5 major landscape jobs.

7. ChadsLawn

ChadsLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Started again in mid June. Up to 10 accounts. Was great in june and july. Nothing new since. I want to get about 30 more.

8. MattsMowing3535

MattsMowing3535 LawnSite Senior Member

I only had 5 steady accounts this season becuse I couldnt drive. Ive been writeing estimants sence modany left and right so hopefully Ill have alot next year when I can drive! I'm thinking 25 to start and then 50 once summer rolls around and i get used to the new mower and lawns.

9. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

its kinda hard to get 45 accounts just like that im lucky if i get 20 accounts around here thats why i go out of my area like somtimes 20 to 30 and somtimes 50 miles.(if its worth it over 5 acres which hasnt happned yet but maybe).

10. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic