Number of accounts

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by ACutAbovesiny, Sep 27, 2006.

?

How many accounts do you have?

1. 0-25

153 vote(s)
    37.2%
  2. 26-50

107 vote(s)
    26.0%
  3. 51-100

82 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. 100+

69 vote(s)
    16.8%
  1. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

# means nothing, acreage does though.

2. Duramaxdiesel

Duramaxdiesel LawnSite Member

Hi all. Just joined here a week or so ago.

I'm going into my 4 year and have 306 accounts. 200 of which I just bought this winter for the upcoming season.

Nick

3. 75 total (15 commercial/4 condo's) + 25 sub'd out accounts.
    8 years

4. Allen_Eagle32

Allen_Eagle32 LawnSite Member

Im 16 I have 20 steady accounts.

5. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

;) Ouch. :hammerhead: I can feel the growing pains already. Good luck. Hope the new 200 treat you well. Stock the fridge with some :drinkup: and water

6. brownsallseasonlandscape

brownsallseasonlandscape LawnSite Member

We Have over a 350 commercial and residential accounts with about 7 crews running everyday. It has only taken 17 yrs. to get this far.

7. HenryB

HenryB LawnSite Bronze Member

My goal is to make as much money as possible with the least accounts possible. You guys crack me up with all this talk of trying to reach 200 or 300 accounts. If you have that many accounts after just a couple of years you are not charging enough! In my area the biggest companies with the most accounts usually make the least profit.

8. Duramaxdiesel

Duramaxdiesel LawnSite Member

I don't know what other areas charge but here we charge $.10 a square foot for grass cutting alone.

Thanks for the words of encouragement. With all these places I don't know when I'll find time to have a few beer lol.

Nick