NW Florida LCOs

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by Tomt, Mar 10, 2003.

1. Tomt

Tomt LawnSite Member

Any of you out there? Our area is different from central and south FL. Hope we can help each other to have a more prosperous 2003.:cool:

2. djsmokin

djsmokin LawnSite Member

Hello Tom,

Fort Walton Beach here. How is the season starting off for you? Been really wet here. Where you at? Dj

3. Tomt

Tomt LawnSite Member

Only a few miles from you in the big city, well almost, of Pace.:cool:

4. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Punta Gorda, Charlotte County. Florida. I would like to net work with people in my area. Lee, Sarasota, and Desoto Counties. my company does Landscape installs including Sod. We have a F 9000 plus Piggy back Fork Lift for sod. Therefore we can deliver and place sod for you or sub complete job from you. We have a nursery and can get almost any plant you need. Also Irrigation and Pest control Licenses. We also cut grass.

Ric senior partner
    yard@comcast.net

5. CHAN

CHAN LawnSite Member
    from AL.

We work some in Jackson Co. and in southeast Al.

6. QUALITY LAWNCUTS

QUALITY LAWNCUTS LawnSite Member

Hey Custom, I live in the Pace area. Do you happen to have a white Ford 4 dr F150 I saw it sitting on Highway 90, just wandering. So if there is anythink I can help you with just let me know, ya know like too many accounts. Good Luck in 2003
    Oh yah do you happen to know what the commercial businesses are wanting as min. for insurance I am brand new to this biz and I am trying to decide if I need a 300,000 or a 500,000 policy
    Thanx Tom. And do you do sod and design also?

7. Tomt

Tomt LawnSite Member

I have an 03 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad. and it was parked at Charles English's yesterday. I am just part time currently, but that may change in very near future. Will be looking at insurance in next couple of days. Right now I have about 6 "irons in the fire".Are you primarily res. or comm.?

8. QUALITY LAWNCUTS

QUALITY LAWNCUTS LawnSite Member

Well if I am noy mistaken there is someone else in the area with custom as part of there bus. name oh well. I'm also just part time but brand new to all this, I should be recieving all my advertisements on mon. or tue. so hopefully things will pick up. For now I will just do the Res. people that I know. But once I get my ins. I will target a few commercial accts. I just picked up my new Exmark Lazer today so next week is when I will definetly pursue customers more. Oh yah the reason I was asking about if you did sod and landscape is becuase if I come across customers wanting to have this done maybe I can refer you, in return if there are jobs you can't to or have turn away you can refer me or something like that. Anyway you picked a good spot to start one up with the way this area is expanding. Good Luck let me know if you have any questions I'll help if I can, like I said this is all new to me.
    Dominic

9. Tomt

Tomt LawnSite Member

Dominic,
    I am targeting high end residential accounts. All my equipment is geared toward that.
    Just purchased, last Wed., new Walker 26hp efi, what a great mower.
    I don't do sodding except for current accounts to patch a problem area.
    I am a little disappointed at the results of a mailing I made last week, no response at all yet.??????:confused:
    I will make another this week.

10. djsmokin

djsmokin LawnSite Member

I think all we need here in North Florida is about 1 full week of sun and less rain to make the phone start ringing.....:D