O & R Lawn Care Service

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by orlawncaresvc, Apr 18, 2009.

1. orlawncaresvc

orlawncaresvc LawnSite Senior Member

Here are some pictures of the finished axles we fabricated for our trailer. They turned out awesome. We put them to the test today.

IMG00930.jpg

IMG00931.jpg

IMG00932.jpg

IMG00933.jpg

2. orlawncaresvc

I've been thinking of posting some pictures of my competition in my area. What kind of vehiclel, trailer they use. What their setup looks like, ect.. Other LCOs? I'm curious to see what your guys competition is like in your area. Pics comming soon.

3. orlawncaresvc

Our echo PB 651 gave up on us this wednesday. After 4 years it finally quit. My father is a licensed small engine mechanic and told me its going to be the piston rings and some carbon build up. Here are a few pics of us taking it apart and going to try and bring it back to life. If it doesn't cost too much. And oh, we went ahead and bought ourselves a new one. A shindy.

IMG00963.jpg

IMG00964.jpg

IMG00965.jpg

IMG00966.jpg

IMG00967.jpg

4. orlawncaresvc

Some more pics

IMG00968.jpg

IMG00969.jpg

IMG00970.jpg

IMG00974.jpg

IMG00976.jpg

5. orlawncaresvc

Whats up guys? Just thought I post some pictures for the new year. Here are some pics of us out today at one of our big accounts and one of our smaller residential. Notice on our trailer we got two blowers now. For about $14.00 we were able to bring our echo blower back to life. It was the piston rings.

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

6. orlawncaresvc

Some more pictures of our Exmark Phazer tear n' it up. Oh and I saw this on my way to work the other morning. This tree fell on this house. Not sure if they were trying to cut the tree down or what.

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

7. orlawncaresvc

A job we recently picked up. 7 acres of removing erosion netting. The reason it is being removed is to prevent the netting from being caught and tangled in the mowers when it will be mowed in May. The property is owned by Chevron the oil company and we were subcontracted by a consulting company to do this job. The first and second pictures are a view from a free way. A car junk yard is located right next to the property.

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

DSCN1882.jpg

DSCN1887.jpg

DSCN1885.jpg

8. orlawncaresvc

A few more pictures

DSCN1889.jpg

DSCN1890.jpg

9. rcslawncare

rcslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Very nice!

10. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice does that netting stuff come up pretty easy?

Also it definetly looks like they were trying to cut down that tree and something went wrong!