O & R Lawn Care Service

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by orlawncaresvc, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Paradise Landscaping

Paradise Landscaping LawnSite Member

I couldn't agree more! :clapping:

-Tyler

2. riverwalklandscaping

riverwalklandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Everyone who's not a Native American is an immigrant in this country. Including the ignorant people like 2brothers. Speak whatever you want. And oh right, I do believe it was the Spanish who 'found' this country so that white Europeans like you could immigrate here, yet speaking their language is not okay because...

3. Aaronnc

Aaronnc LawnSite Senior Member
    from Zone 7B

I figured you guys would be doing more Xeriscaping since its Cali and all. When I was in Vegas, we'd catch all kinds of crap for laying grass

4. joey7599

joey7599 LawnSite Member
    from Ma

Nice work and equipment

5. orlawncaresvc

orlawncaresvc LawnSite Senior Member

Here are some quick pictures I took of the results of the perennial rye seed we layed down 4 weeks ago. This is one of our commercial properties and it got its first cut in 4 weeks. We used over 600 pounds of seed on this property.

IMG_1267.jpg

IMG_1266.jpg

6. TopNotchLawnCare

TopNotchLawnCare LawnSite Member
    from IL

Lookin' good.

7. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

Looks great man. I'm getting ready to do some overseeding and hope it turns out that good. I figured this time I would respond in English to avoid problems lol.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. orlawncaresvc

orlawncaresvc LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks, isn't it too cold there in Texas already. Well too cold to overseed. What kind of seed are you overseeding? We do a lot of tall fescue and perennial rye. We start in October and do it into November. Here in Fresno, ca.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. rob640

rob640 LawnSite Member

Snapper man, do u always over seed with rye this late in the year. this is my first year overseeding, i set it out mid sep. when things were starting to go dormant. but i think i did it too soon i got nice results in shady areas but the rest is kind of patchy. i am considering dropping more seed but wondering if its too late here.

10. rob640

rob640 LawnSite Member

or. ur overseeding came out awesome wish i could say the same about mine.