O & R Lawn Care Service

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by orlawncaresvc, Apr 18, 2009.

1. orlawncaresvc

orlawncaresvc LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks, what kind of seed did you overseed? What type of existing lawn did you overseed on?
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. rob640

rob640 LawnSite Member

My existing lawn is bermuda.. and i overseeded with annual rye.. it was still fairly warm when i seeded. got very nice results in shady areas but the rest is kind of thin.. wanted to drop more seed but i belive were expecting a freeze in two days here.

3. Falcon50EX

Falcon50EX LawnSite Senior Member
    from GA

I may have missed it but would you show how you built your trimmer racks on the small trailer? Your work is great.

Thanks

4. orlawncaresvc

Thank, I don't have any other pictures of us fabricating those racks exept for the ones on my thread. sorry

5. Falcon50EX

from GA

Would you take some more and explain how they work or how you built them. They look like the really work well and keep equipment in place.

6. orlawncaresvc

Sure, have you browsed through my thread? I believe I got some pictures of the first racks we built, which are the same exact kind on our small trailer.

7. Falcon50EX

from GA

Yes, I did and i found the pictures you are talking about. If you do not mind I will try to build a set, I just can not see 100$ for a blower rack or a backpack rack. On your blower rack you have a strap on it I was going to use a old seat belt from the junk yard. It has to hard mounts for bolts and it is quick on off. I mostly fert so, I will build racks for my backpacks. On the trim er racks is the rubber to stop them from moving around and how has it worked out? Have you thought about a patten on the trim er racks?

Thanks for a very good thread

8. orlawncaresvc

The rubbers are intended to stop the trimmers from bouncing up and down. With out them any trimmer that is put on there will bounce up and down too much. I'm not sure I understand what you mean by pattern on the racks?

9. orlawncaresvc

Some stripes on perennial rye grass from today.

IMG_1322.jpg

IMG_1329.jpg

IMG_1331.jpg

10. rob640

rob640 LawnSite Member

Nice stripes man.. did u do that with the phazer? i remember u saying u were working on a striping kit just never saw pics.