O & R Lawn Care Service

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by orlawncaresvc, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Mikegyver

Mikegyver LawnSite Bronze Member

Makes sense.
    I'm guessing that each valve has a built in AVB or PVB. Here you have to have a separate backflow device on all systems. I.e. not on the valve. It goes in right after the meter on the customers side of the meter.
    Mike

2. Graveslawncare

Graveslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I noticed you guys were using a smaller, more manageable trencher on that job. Are you able to get them 12" deep with that? Here, it has to be at least that deep or the frost line is a problem.

3. orlawncaresvc

orlawncaresvc LawnSite Senior Member

Yes we are able to go all the way to 2 feet deep with that trencher if we wanted to. But here in Fresno, Ca. it doesn't freeze like other parts of the country. 6 to 8 inches works fine around here.

4. orlawncaresvc

5. JLSLLC

JLSLLC LawnSite Silver Member

Wow, Amazing work you guys do. There is plenty of awesome pics too. Love the fabrication skills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. orlawncaresvc

Thank you. We appreciate the kind compliments. Glad you like the video also. We like to take a lot of pictures of all of our projects. And we're sure people like to look at them.

7. modedicebox

modedicebox LawnSite Senior Member

Cool video! Love Mos Def!

8. Pro-turf lawn

Pro-turf lawn LawnSite Member

That looks great!! would you mind telling me what flowers you used in the first two pictures ?

9. orlawncaresvc

? Not sure which pictures you are asking about?

10. orlawncaresvc

After deciding that our super lawn trucks' tail came out longer than we anticipated. And although we see plenty of trucks out there with the same lenght of tail as ours on the road, for safety we just didn't want to risk the chance of causing a wreck out there. So we decided to put the great fabrication skills to work again and push back the rear end of the truck. But also fabricating and installing an airbag system on it. Here are some pictures of the spring brackets being placed further back on the frame and mounted on. More pictures of the airbag system are to come.

IMG_2636.jpg

IMG_2634.jpg

IMG_2638.jpg

IMG_2637.jpg

IMG_2635.jpg