O & R Lawn Care Service

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by orlawncaresvc, Apr 18, 2009.

1. orlawncaresvc

orlawncaresvc LawnSite Senior Member

here are some pics from today. they are not that good. i will be posting up some much better ones in the future.

IMG00407.jpg

IMG00408.jpg

IMG00409.jpg

IMG00410.jpg

2. orlawncaresvc

here are some pictures of a job we did back in may. 7 acres of dry brush, weed, grass. i wish i could of taken a lot more pictures and a lot better ones.

IMG00349.jpg

IMG00348.jpg

3. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

VIVA LA RAZA!!!! Su trabajo mira bien!!

4. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Awesome work man. Looking forward to seeing more pictures. It looks like you are proud of you work.

5. orlawncaresvc

yes i am very proud of the work that we do and the type of service that we provide. yeah, a lot of people call it just mowing, but to us it's more than that. we see it as in providing a professional service. professionals who know what they are doing and take pride in what we do. some customers really appreciate that. and others still can't see that. all my guys always look professional. "uniforms baby!" we are only a three man crew. but if you see us rolling down the road you would think we are this huge company. which i know we will be one day. anyways, i am proud of what i do and as long as i can do it we will keep providing "professional lawn care service"

6. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

I wish you luck in your endeavors. You have the right attitude to be successful

7. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

orlawncaresvc -- It looks like you do very nice work ... but you haven't responded to the question concerning what size of lawns you reserve the Phazer 34" for, how many square feet ?? In other words, what is the largest lawn you would cut with the 21" machines that you have ??

8. orlawncaresvc

We put our Exmark Phazer just about any where we can fit it. our 21 inch mowers get just about the same use as our phazer. our biggest residential where we use our phazer is about 4 acres. and our commercial accounts are pretty huge also. our phazer save us time and with it mulching we don't have to worry about hauling away clippings

9. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

4 acres seems like a lot for only a 34." But obviously it works for you, so I'm not here to judge your techniques.

10. BLC14

BLC14 LawnSite Member

your logo is that from vistaprint.com?