O & R Lawn Care Service

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by orlawncaresvc, Apr 18, 2009.

1. TX Easymoney

TX Easymoney LawnSite Platinum Member

looks really nice-especially like the stones--cannot tell if you mortored them in though

-noticed that a couple of the beds have rotors watering them--
    had any problem with coverage or sufficient watering in those beds?

2. orlawncaresvc

orlawncaresvc LawnSite Senior Member

Some hydroseeding that we sub-contracted out at one of our commercial properties.

IMG_0500.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

3. orlawncaresvc

Just some day lillies that were installed at one of our new commercial properties.

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0508.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

4. orlawncaresvc

Wow, it's been a while since we've been on here. Some updated pictures of our lawn truck. I can't believe it took us this long to finally finish it. I thought we would of had it done with in 4 months. But with all the projects and new work we have come across it took us longer than we thought. It should be in to paint by this up coming Monday.

IMG_0619.jpg

IMG_0618.jpg

IMG_0616.jpg

5. bbo

bbo LawnSite Member

Everything looks great. I just started my own lawn care company this past year and i was wondering how or where i can learn more about the business? Same for the landscaping projects you have in some of your pictures. Would highly appreciate any advice, Thank you.

6. orlawncaresvc

Thanks for the compliment. I can tell you that most if not all the work you see on our thread was done by us by learning it ourselves. Not sure if that would be the approach you would want to take. I guess sometimes you got to get your feet wet. Like the famous saying goes. Also I myself have done a lot of reading. Especially on irrigation. The reading really helped out a lot. Wish you luck.

7. Check local colleges for horticulture programs. Also read literature from your state university.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. orlawncaresvc

Well here are some updated pictures of our lawn truck. Man we should of got this thing on the road a long time ago. We sprayed it with a primer prep for paint. We just could wait to us it. It's out and operating already. All the hard work we put into this thing ourselves really paid off.

IMG_0667.jpg

IMG_0665.jpg

9. Looks great man, congrats!
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

That looks great. A couple questions you had to lengthen the wheel base right? Blower cage can you get them out from both sides ? And the trimmers why so high or do you get them off from truck bed?