O & R Lawn Care Service

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by orlawncaresvc, Apr 18, 2009.

1. orlawncaresvc

orlawncaresvc LawnSite Senior Member

MS, go ahead and shoot me your trucks deminsions. What kind of truck and what will you be carrying on it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. SRT8

SRT8 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CA

I will be getting a truck just like yours. I just want a price for adding the sloped end and ramp. And side rails like yours
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. orlawncaresvc

Right on, I will get you a rough estimate together and present it to you soon. Do you know when you will be getting your truck? It would be nice if you could post or send me some pictures of it. It be a great help. I will be posting some new pictures of our truck so that if you like you can look at and let us know if you want certain things the same. For example, the tail lights. Will you want us to provide and install for you. Things like that. Another quick question for you, are there currently any trucks like this in your area?
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. SRT8

from CA

I have been looking for a truck but havent found anything i like. Theres one for sale with the deop down ramp but it needs a new engine and i dont want to get into all that. But i will send pics if i find something i like. And i would like you guys to intall all the tail lights etc.

Valley Crest and several other companies have trucks like that already but they pay a fortune for them.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. orlawncaresvc

I hear you on the pricing of these trucks. We got ours used for $4,900. I would suggest if you can, go with a crew cab. If you have trouble finding a truck, and might wanna take a drive our way, there is the place where we got ours and they have plenty of then right now.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. SRT8

from CA

Do they have a website?
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. orlawncaresvc

No they don't. I just checked for myself a little while ago.

8. SRT8

from CA

Ok , well then i'll just plan on taking a trip down there soon. Or do you want to sell me your truck? Lol
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Woodman1

Woodman1 LawnSite Senior Member

Awesome work!!! Any updates?

10. orlawncaresvc

No major updates as far as new installs or renovations. That part of our business has really slowed down or actually came to a hault. The only update we have made is our truck. We used to use a 1990 Chevy K3500 Dually with a 20x8 trailer and updated to this 1995 GMC W4 which we fabricated the landscape body and did some major fabrication work to the trucks rear end and rear suspension. Here are a few pictures of it.

lawntruck2.jpg

lawntruck11.jpg

lawntruck.jpg

lawntruck4.jpg

lawntruck13.jpg

lawntruck14.jpg

lawntruck16.jpg

lawntruck19.jpg