1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

O & R Lawn Care Service

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by orlawncaresvc, Apr 18, 2009.

1. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

thats a cute mower lol

2. tstutz

tstutz LawnSite Senior Member
    from Kansas

nice work.

3. alltoroformetwo

alltoroformetwo LawnSite Member

Good job, bravo.

4. orlawncaresvc

orlawncaresvc LawnSite Senior Member

which logo are you applying to? my magnet or hats? actually they both are from vista print.

5. BLC14

BLC14 LawnSite Member

i was talking about the hat cause i liked that one to

6. orlawncaresvc

a couple of pics of today

IMG00412.jpg

IMG00413.jpg

IMG00416.jpg

7. orlawncaresvc

here are some pictures of some hunter rotor sprinklers we replaced at one of our commercial accounts. the old rotors were Hunters PGPs. most of them were not working properly any more. so we decided to upgrade all 16 of them. we went with the Hunter I20 stainless steel and some 36SS. wow these rotors are awesome the best we have used yet. we have used the regular I20s, but the stainless steel are awesome and they will last a lot longer.

IMG00419.jpg

IMG00420.jpg

IMG00421.jpg

IMG00422.jpg

IMG00418.jpg

8. orlawncaresvc

thanks Blaskos. my brother who is my business partner did not like them at all. i really liked them. he said they looked like toy hats. he actually liked the logo on the hat, but he said that it looked like a "smalls hat" from the movie sandlot. we are actually going to be upgrading our logo on our truck and hats and also be getting new uniforms and hats. do you anybody else use uniforms or company hats?

9. lawn crafters

lawn crafters LawnSite Senior Member
    from RI

how come you use push mowers so often

10. orlawncaresvc

in the first picture, that is one of our residential accounts. we usally use our zero turn mower. but today we used our 21 inch mower, don't really know the reason why but we did. and on the pics below that is one of our commercial accounts and there is a lot of debri right now from grinding stumps and pieces of black top were spilled on some parts of the lawn. It's a asphalt plant and they had a huge spill so we have not been able to use our bigger mower.