1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

O & R Lawn Care Service

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by orlawncaresvc, Apr 18, 2009.

1. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

What is that you guys are putting down? I like how it looks and have never seen it before. It almost looks like a peat moss type..
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. orlawncaresvc

orlawncaresvc LawnSite Senior Member

It's called red humus. It's a blend of really fine wood grains. Really looks nice.

3. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks sweet man, most be a west cost thing I know I've never seen it around me. Is it light weight? It looks like it would be...
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. orlawncaresvc

Yes it's light in weight. But not too light like some of the straw I've seen on here. I think it may be a west coast thing.

5. rbljack

rbljack LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Things are warming up here in texas, but lack of rain is really causing a slow green up. In fact, is dusty and dry and the only thing green is the weeds....LOL. calls are starting to come in though.

Just wanted to take a minute to say I went through all 75 pages, looking at the metal fab work and the landscaping. Great work! Keep taking the time to take pics and show off that fab work, because im taking in some ideas along the way.

Have a great season.

6. orlawncaresvc

Weather here has been off and on. What I mean by that is when it's supposed to be cold it's warm and when it's supposed to warm it cool. But with the amount of warmth we've had things have greened up quick and growing. Big lack of rain here also. Thanks for taking the time to look through our whole thread. We've always been self doers on anything and everthing we do. Great luck to you as well this season.

7. orlawncaresvc

Job we started Friday March 28th. Irrigation installation for some fruit trees and some custom raised garden boxes.

IMAG1653.jpg

IMAG1667.jpg

IMAG1666.jpg

IMAG1676.jpg

IMAG1678.jpg

IMAG1681.jpg

IMAG1683.jpg

IMAG1687.jpg

8. orlawncaresvc

More scaping.

IMAG1691.jpg

IMAG1693.jpg

IMAG1695.jpg

IMAG1697.jpg

9. orlawncaresvc

Boxes and irrigation done. Some 3/8 Santa Fe gravel stone goes down tomorrow.

IMAG1699.jpg

IMAG1704.jpg

IMAG1708.jpg

IMAG1709.jpg

IMAG1715.jpg

10. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

All I can say is....

Top Notch!