O & R Lawn Care Service

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by orlawncaresvc, Apr 18, 2009.

1. orlawncaresvc

orlawncaresvc LawnSite Senior Member

I guess. This site is located in an industrial park. That back court yard where the a/c unit is located actually has a fence all around it and is locked. There was a storage shed located back there also and it was broken into. Also there is a school district office located next to there and it's always being broke into.

2. orlawncaresvc

Had to do some quick repairs on this catcher yesterday.

IMAG1947.jpg

IMAG1953.jpg

IMAG1955.jpg

3. SRT8

SRT8 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CA

Just mulch and call it a day!
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. orlawncaresvc

Mulching was so time saving when we would do it. But nothing is much cleaner than a bagged lawn. Our cities maintenance mulch and they leave a ugly mess all the time.

5. orlawncaresvc

Irrigation repairs have been booming here. With the extreme drought we are having here, the commercial sites and the residential customers are caring about not wasting water. From broken lines to tunning up mirco systems to new install has been coming our way.

IMAG1977.jpg

IMAG1982.jpg

IMAG1985.jpg

6. SRT8

SRT8 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CA

I can see it getting messy if you dont mow every week. Cities mow like once a month. Hard to leave a clean look when you are trying to mulch 6" of growth that you just cut off. We mow every week and mulch every week. With sharp blades and a nice SCAG or Exmark its hard to tell the difference.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. TML

TML LawnSite Senior Member

Are you guys still running the Exmark Phazer if so how many hours do you have on it? I bet you guys can keep something running forever. Keep up the great work and updates.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. orlawncaresvc

Yes we are still running the Phazer. Greatest little machine ever. We added a Metro 36 inch about a year ago. But we are looking to uprgade again. Looking at some 48 inch. Exmark is the brand for us. But I'm being advised that Scag also makes great machines as well. We'll see.

9. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Our city has hired inspectors to go out and test commerical irrigation systems. We got one tested and changes made to pass. This particular property would never approve out estimates after monthly inspection. Well it caught up and when city warned them......we got to do 3 years of repair in 3 weeks.

10. orlawncaresvc

The grass still be green here in Cali for being January.

image.jpg