1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

O.T. Engagement Ring

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by EagleLandscape, Dec 11, 2007.

1. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

I'm proposing this coming Saturday. Just thought I would post a few pictures of the ring. The flash made the last one look nasty, but it's an amazing quality diamond.

2. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

It's not the size of the ring, it's the commitment, best of luck on your sprinkler knees.
  3. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

looks like you need it resized. take your kneepads
  4. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

And a bottle of Whiskey in the event she says no.
  5. If you ever met JWingfield you'd be stunned a girl could say no to him. The guy has a confidence and ambition to spare. A 23 year old already saving for retirement. Great head on his shoulder. Came from great parents. I could BS with him for hours and I've only met him once. Tall and handsome as well as being a Fightin Texas Aggie Grad.
    (His sprinkler service knowledge needs some help but that ain't his niche landscaping and maintenance is)
  6. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Uh oh, Fimco has a man-crush. You're a stalker aren't you? :laugh:
  7. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

So who is the lucky guy?

Ha! Just kidding Wingfield. Good luck man, says a lot to make that commitment. I was in your place about 2 years ago, best decision I ever made. Marriage is great. Dont let any old crusty guys tell you its a bad idea.
  8. I was afraid I'd come across that way.:rolleyes:
  9. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Just jokin' with ya. I got the same treatment earlier this year (or last) for thanking Tony for all the help he had given me.
  10. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Me too, happens to all us sensitive types.:waving: