Obama, McCain....or You?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Sean Adams, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

I had a very interesting conversation with a friend of mine last night. He went on a 20 minute rant about why he should be the next President of the United States. He certainly made some good points. I asked him - who would you vote for - Obama or McCain - he insisted he would write in himself.

So here is my question, who would you vote for and why?

Obama
    McCain
    Yourself

2. DiyDave

DiyDave LawnSite Bronze Member

McCain, cause he aint Barak Husein Obama, and I aint interested in no media proctological exam!

3. jlrvt

jlrvt LawnSite Member

Sean- I'm voting for you! You are always diplomatic and get things done, which are two things we need in a president.

Those who linguistically can link him to anyone who is Muslim, Islamic or hails from a possible terrorist organization--- congrats, you probably passed 3rd grade English for rhyming and matching!:usflag:

4. DiyDave

The aint was for effect, it achieved the desired result. I never said Mr Obammy was a muslim!:laugh::laugh:

5. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Hmmm...me as President of the United States of America.... :usflag: :usflag:

Wait, I think you have to be 35 years old to be the President, otherwise I would be a shoe-in....

Now a woman President, when will that happen? I thought maybe, just maybe this was the year. Guess we will have to wait to see that....but by the time a woman is able to run for President I will be over 35 and then she won't have a shot!

:usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

6. IA_James

IA_James LawnSite Silver Member
    from Iowa

I wrote in my best friend and myself last time around, I was sure we could do a better job than either of those clowns.

7. jlrvt

jlrvt LawnSite Member

No, Sorry Dave, didn't mean you specifically on that one, I just find it odd that all over the net there are people who would like to create the impression that Obama and Saddam are first cousins or that somehow Obama and Osama are also tied in with one another.

8. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

I ditto voting for the dudes at lawnsite. They have cool heads, and they don't rush to judgement. Swell Americans. That's what our Founding Fathers where about.

9. MileHigh

MileHigh LawnSite Silver Member

Obama all the way!!!

Mccain's policies are worst than Bushes.

10. DiyDave

Supermag- no specific offense intended, I don't care if he is Cheyney's first cousin! Get a little closer and I'll tell you a little secret about Obrahma. Are you ready? He's an inexperienced, naive liberal!:usflag::usflag: