ocdc for exmark

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tomoaktree, May 13, 2001.

1. tomoaktree

tomoaktree LawnSite Member
    from WNY

The ocdc's sure do look like they would work good. I'm considering getting one for my lazer. Does anyone have one that could give a little info . Do they work good? How much$? Where do you get them? Will they be in the way of drink holder or ultra -vac? Do you recommend them? What happens to the clippings? Will there be piles?

2. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

somebody on this site showed a pic if im not mistaken of one they made for their lazer. it looked real nice. i too have a lazer and am curious where i could get one.

3. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

4. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

There are some pics that rick gave me on my site of the OCDC and the striping kit if it may be of any help to you

5. tomoaktree

from WNY

Thanks Guido, I did check out your webcite and saw the pics yesterday. Great pictures! I was hoping to get some feedback from guys that had them already. I've been buying a lot of new toys this year and I don't want to spend money on something that's not worthwhile. I e-mailed York sheet and Im waiting for a reply.

6. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

DAMMIT!!! I want one for our Chariot =(.

7. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

8. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

WHITLEYS IN MONROE NC SAID THEY PUT THE DIXIE OCDC ON ANY MOWER YOU WANT, 300 DOLLARS. IF THEY CAN DO IT WE PROBABLY COULD.

9. REO

REO Guest

I have them on both my 60" lazer and my 72" lazer. The nice part of having them is you have 5 settings you can use. From wide open to completely closed. They work great around people and other places you want to control your clippings. Sometimes I find that the eXmark mowers throw the clippings to far.

10. tomoaktree

from WNY

Reo,
    Where did you get them(ocdc) and for how much? How do they work in wet conditions ?

Still no reply from Yorksheet.