1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by accuratelawn, Jun 7, 2003.

1. accuratelawn

accuratelawn LawnSite Senior Member

Does anyone make a OCDC for a 48" Lazer HP?
    I have one on my 60" Lazer and love it. York sheetmetal site does not list one.
  2. brucec32

brucec32 LawnSite Platinum Member

Do a search here, I believe one of the sponsors may even be someone who sells OCDC's for Exmark mowers.
  3. Florida 5 Star

Florida 5 Star LawnSite Member
    from Florida

I have contacted David Burchstead at York sheet metal and they do make a "director" for the LZHP 48"
    I ordered one last week and will let you know when I receive it
  4. MasterForm

MasterForm LawnSite Member

We make them. Footswitch ($399) or fingertip control ($349) we have stock to fit your machine.

It install in 5 minutes (3.5 if you're the Lawngodfather) and we generally ship same day.

(888) 545-9997
  5. Westbrooklawn

Westbrooklawn LawnSite Senior Member

I purchased a Director OCDC form york sheet metal for my 48" LZHP. It works great, and I would highly recommend it.
  6. Jimmy348

Jimmy348 LawnSite Member

Will this master shute operate in a 45 degree position like the original equipment grass deflector?
  7. MasterForm

MasterForm LawnSite Member

You can operate the MasterCute in any position from all the way open to all the way closed.

You've got to we quick with the switch, though, we made it to operate lightning fast.