OCDC for Scag Velocity Deck and proline 36?????

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ProCut Lawn Care, Jan 14, 2007.

1. ProCut Lawn Care

ProCut Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Does anyone know of a OCDC / chute blocker for the new velovity decks that can double as a mulch plate?

I have the bolt on mulch plate that I ran this fall on the new 48" velocity plus deck but I need something I can open and close this spring as a guard for drives and walks but open fully when at a large job.

Also looking for the best one avaiable for the toro proline 36 WB.

Thanks.

2. twj721

twj721 LawnSite Senior Member

3. ProCut Lawn Care

ProCut Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I saw where they had one for the toro but not for the scag listed.

Did you have to call them and is your deck the velocity with the curved rear opening? I have no doubt I could fab the flap or even modify the mulch plate I have but I really don't have the time to engineer the lifting mechanism.

4. twj721

twj721 LawnSite Senior Member

yes they had one for the Scag Advantage deck and they have a piece of curved metal that fits inside the chute where it curves in i think it was $5.00 extra but not for sure they are relly good people to work with call and see if they have one for the Velocity deck if not maybe they can start working on it for you Hope this helps Hve a good one going to go and see how much rain is in raingauge now Dumped it out this morning @6:00Am and it was at 5" and been rain since then