OCDC for w/b's - what would you pay?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by sir_stripes_alot, Mar 10, 2003.

1. sir_stripes_alot

sir_stripes_alot LawnSite Member

I see there is a large interest in them recently. I'm talking about OCDC's for walk behinds (Operator Controlled Discharge Chute).
    So if there was such a product available I'm curious how much you would be willing to pay for one? A guy I know has come up with a dang good design and is considering making some so I said I'd check on the demand for them and how much he might be able to charge.
    Thanks for replies in advance.

2. sir_stripes_alot

3. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

I built my own on the Toro from the old discharge chute cover. It isn't quite the OCDC like on the Z's but it works for me. Its ugly and rough but it works. I guess I could refine the design a little. No pics, its buried in the shed.

I guess if there was a commercial one available before I built mine I would pay about 40 to 50 for one.

4. sir_stripes_alot

5. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Seems like there is a market for one doesn't it? Wonder why no one replies...
    :confused:

sirstripesalot, email me with pics and details of your buddy's setup. Would like to see it. I've got a good one too ;)
    thanks,
    Eric

6. mag360

mag360 LawnSite Silver Member

let me just bump this one up for the enjoyment of everyone. Sir stripes a lot--you and BHB seem to have a lot in common......;)

7. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Gee thanks lol :blob4:

8. LOL! The jig is up kid. hehe

9. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

eh, maybe 50 bucks, and that's if it were to match the mowers color perfectly;)

p.s , Eric, your to young to know about the playboy mansion!!!!!!:D :cool: :D

10. jeffex

jeffex LawnSite Bronze Member

$150 where do I send my money
    I need 3
    BEST design I've seen
    2 for 48" toro fixed deck
    1 for 36" toro fixed deck

full c-down.jpg